Transferring Funds to and from EVM
You can use Hana Wallet to easily transfer funds between Substrate and EVM out of the box. Follow this article for step by step guide on making the transfer.
- 2.Select H160 (Ethereum) option on the Input address format field.
- 3.Enter the receiving Ethereum (H160) account address and click on Go!.Converting H160 address to SNOW Address format
- 4.Copy the mapped SNOW address and send the desired amount of ICZ to this address.
- 5.The received ICZ will be shown on the receiver H160 account.
- 2.Select SNOW (mainnet/testnet) option on the Input address format field.
- 3.Enter the receiving SNOW account address and click on Go!.Converting SNOW Address to H160 address format
- 4.Copy the mapped H160 address and send the desired amount of ICZ to this address.
- 5.The receiver wallet should now call the EVM pallet's
withdrawextrinsic with the following parameter:
mapped H160 address of the destination SNOW address,
amount that was transferred (ICZ value multiplied by 10^18)
This can be achieved via Polkadot.js app (Developer -> Extrinsic -> EVM -> withdraw)
Calling Withdraw from Polkadot.js app
or from within Hana wallet.
6. The received ICZ will be shown on the receiver Ethereum (H160) account.